Hello, this is Diana here from the Quietfire Design design team! Today I want to share a card using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-Off stickers and one of the A Way With Words dies to make a beautifully layered card. I loved stickers, and as a kid, I would save them and not use them unless I had the extra sheets. Gee, I think I still do that with papers and embellishments! But these Peel-Off stickers are way cooler than the ones I had as a kid and I’ve got an exciting new way to use them today.1. Place Peel-Off sticker on soft finish cardstock.
2. Paint with watercolors and let dry.
3. The white outlines are made in two steps. First, trim cardstock from around colored-in image, staying close to the outside of the peel-off.4. Next, carefully remove the peel-off sticker off the cardstock. Tip: Use tweezers to lift one edge of the peel-off and if it doesn’t easily peel up, use a liquid sticker remover product (like UnDu) to help pull the peel-off from the cardstock.
5. Mat with 1/16” border of dark side of purple cardstock.
6. Mat with 1/8” border of lighter purple side of cardstock.
7. Die-cut Friends out of white card stock and dark purple cardstock.
8. Slightly offset the two dies for a shadow effect and glue together.
9. Wrap a 1-1/4” strip of vellum around painted centerpiece.
11. Adhere centerpiece onto A2 white card base.
I hope you enjoy what I did and get a chance to try using the Peel-Off stickers in a different way. I love it when there is more than one way to use our crafting supplies. Have a great day!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Koi Watercolor Travel set
Bazzill Wild Pansy cardstock
Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue