Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s Birgit here with you today. I love giving treats to friends and family on special occasions such as this, so today I’ll share a little Valentine’s Treat Cake I made using the Triangle Treat Box. This project can be changed up and used for any occasion, not just for Valentine’s Day.
Let’s get started!
- Cut six Triangle Treat Boxes from a variety of coordinating papers.
- Assemble each box using Clear Double Sided Adhesive, making sure to fill each box before sealing it shut.
- Cut a large Stitched Heart and two smaller Stitched Hearts.
- Loosely create your “cake” by putting all of the boxes together; center it onto the largest heart. Use a pencil to lightly trace the outline of the cake. This gives you guidelines on which to apply your Clear Double Sided Adhesive and adhere all six boxes to the heart base.
6. Cut four flowers using Bunch of Flowers 4, shape them on a molding mat, and glue them together using a liquid glue. I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers to give them a little sparkle.
7. Cut 2 leaves using Pair of Leaves 1. Adhere them to the top of your “cake” and embellish with flowers.
8. Add some Stickles to the centers of the flowers to finish your cake.
I hope you’ve been inspired to create a fun paper cake for someone special.
Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Designer paper of choice
Stickles or other Glitter Glue
Clear Wink of Stella