I’m often looking for ways to extend the use of my dies and creating a stencil to make a background is the perfect way to start.
Birgit here today with a card I created to inspire you.
Lets get started:
1. Cut the Flower Lace 1 out of heavy cardstock and use it as a stencil by blending Distress Ink over the top of an A2 sized white cardstock panel. Save the stencil to use on another project.
2. Die cut the stenciled panel using a Stitched Rectangle.
3. Apply a 2×2″ square of Clear Double Sided Adhesive onto the top of a piece of Spring Green Soft Finish Cardstock and die cut a Dragonfly. Peel the release sheet from the dragonfly and apply Spring Peridot Silk Microfine Glitter to the top of the dragonfly. Cut a second dragonfly out of the same Spring Green Soft Finish Cardstock and layer the two by adding glue to only the body of the bottom dragonfly and placing the glittered dragonfly on top. Gently bend the glittered wings upward for dimension.
4. Die cut the largest Dotted Scallop Rectangle and gently blend the same color Distress Ink around the edges of the panel.
5. Assemble the card layers as shown and stamp the sentiment from Dream Sentiments onto the front panel.
6. Arrange and adhere sequins in colors of choice.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Beacon Kids Choice Glue