Welcome back … I’m Candy Spiegel and I want to share my latest project for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
This feminine card began with the Accordion Oval Card die set.
1. Die cut three patterned paper frames and attach them in a row. Cut off the hinge tab from the right side of the last panel.
2. The oval shapes in this card are not linked together (the way the die is most often used). Cut off the little tab that connects them. (Notice the one has already been cut off on the right oval, but is still attached on the center oval.)
3. Cut two ovals with the largest oval in the die set. Stamp with tea sayings and ink the edges with Distress Ink. Adhere to the first and third ovals.
4. For the center oval, die cut a patterned paper oval, ink the edges and attach to center panel.
5. Glitter, color, and cut out the Coffee & Tea Peel-Off Stickers. Use a sheet of coordinating patterned paper as inspiration for the color palette). Use a blending pen for shading. Copic colors used:
6. Adhere teapot and cups with dimensional foam adhesive.
7. Fussy cut bird, flower, and butterfly images; ink the edges and adhere to card with dimensional foam adhesive. Images fold when they cross from one panel to the next. This allows the card to freely open and close.
8. Embellish with ribbon and paper flowers. Use Glitter Dots Peel-offs for the centers of the flowers.
Here’s a close-up of the middle panel.
A detail to notice: On the third panel, I included a metal spoon.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other – Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection papers, Stampin’ Up! stamps, Tsukineko StazOn ink, Ranger Distress Ink & Applicator, Dimensional foam adhesive, Paper flowers, Ribbon, Decorative mini teaspoon