It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create this adorable duck family card!
Step 1: Stamping and Die Cutting the Images
- Stamp the mother duck, three ducklings, the little flower and the umbrella from the April Showers stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Cut them out with the coordinating dies
Step 2: Color the Images
- Color the images with Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Step 3: Create the Background Panel
- Cut two Stitched Circles from watercolor paper
- Using one of the Stitched Circles, die cut a grass border using a die from the Adventure Edges set
- Add color with Distress Oxide Inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)
- Stamp the little raindrops from the April Showers stamp set with Versamark and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Step 4: Assemble the Focal Panel
- Use clear double-sided adhesive and double-sided foam tape to assemble the focal panel
- Add some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the umbrella for some extra sparkle
Step 5: Finishing Touches
- Stamp the little circles from the April Showers stamp set as a continuous pattern onto a yellow card-base with Altenew Crisp Ink Honey Drizzle
- Stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versamark onto some light kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Assemble, and you’re done!
I hope this gave you a little inspiration!
Have a wonderful day.
Versafine Clair Nocturne
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Distress Oxide Inks (Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
Altenew Crisp Ink Honey Drizzle
light kraft cardstock
Hi everyone! It’s Sara here today and I have a new project for you featuring some of the ModaScrap products.
These three small boxes were created to contain three small gifts but, if you like, you can also use them as nameplate. They can be easily adapted to your purpose!
Here are the steps to make them:
- Die cut three Triangle boxes by ModaScrap and assemble them with Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut three circles from the Dashing Circle die set on a piece of watercolor paper.
- Stamp the floral wreath from the Wedding Sentiment stamp set by ModaScrap on to the circles.
- Watercolor the flowers and the leaves with the colors you prefer.
- Add the letter you need with the same watercolor paint and a fine liner brush.
- Add the circles with some foam tape
- Have fun!!
I leave here some more photos..
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.
It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to get ready for Spring with this no-line watercolor card. Below is the step-by-step instruction for the project.
Step 1: Die cut the main panel
- Die cut a stitched rectangle using one of the Stitched Rectangles dies from watercolor cardstock.
Step 2: Stamping
- Stamp the image from the Krista Schneider Garden Party set with a the light grey My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Clair Morning Mist.
Step 3: Coloring
- Color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush.
- Add dots with a white gel pen.
- Add shine and dimension to the little blue flowers with Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze.
Step 4: Assemble the card
- Mount the watercolor panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the ModaScrap Color of Puppies Girl 6×6 paper pad before adhering it to a gray card-base.
And it’s done!
I hope this project inspired you to create your own!
My Favorite Things Grout Gray Hybrid Ink
Versafine Clair Morning Mist
Derwent Inktense Pencils
Nuvo Jewel Drops Sea Breeze
It’s Sara here today, and I have a new wintery project for you. These cute boxes are perfect for your party favors and for a New Year’s Eve party!
I needed these boxes for two small gifts, and I used them as gift wrap, but, as I told you before, they are perfect for so many occasions.
Most of the work is done by these wonderful stamps from Krista Schneider.
It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you this Surprise Slider Winter Card.
it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this emboss-resist Snowflake Card.
It’s Tanja here and today I would like to show you how to create these adorable little Christmas Tags step by step.
it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this Watercolor Christmas Poinsettia Card.
It’s Sara here today and I have a new card for you, made with one of Krista’s new stamp sets!
This set has a big poinsettia and a group of little branches and berries. I decided to use all the stamps except the poinsettia. The open area on the card is where the ‘masking’ comes in.
it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this no-line watercolor goodbye summer card.