It’s me, Petroschi Bianca. Today I am very enthusiastic to introduce you to Hedgehog Daisy. She is one of my favorite designs from my collection of clear stamps launching now here at Elizabeth Craft Designs. It would not have been possible without the support of Els van de Burgt and her wonderful team. Together, we have worked hard to bring these stamps to life.
I hope you will discover and enjoy the whole Petroschi Designs by Bianca Collection. It consists of cling-mounted deep etched red rubber stamps with realistic birds and ladybugs and more, as well as some terrific clear stamp sets – the whimsical and irresistible Hedgehog Daisy & Friends Collection.
Let’s get started. Here is the first autumn card to make together:
1. For the base card I used a piece of cardstock of 200 lb, a dark shade magenta measuring 6 1/2″ x 8 3/4″. Meanwhile, I had another piece of white cardstock (6″ x 8 1/4″) with Elizabeth Craft Designs Double sided adhesive on the back which I colored with shades of autumn using inks and water colors, and obtaining watercolor effects. After drying the cardstock, I die cut it using SUSAN’S GARDEN – Woodland Leaves die set. I then adhered the cardstock with leaves die cut on the front of my card to create a beautiful background. I used the die cut leaves for another project.
2. I cut two frames using Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles, one from white cardstock and one from magenta glossy cardboard. I cut a piece of white cardstock where I stamped Daisy playing with leaves in the middle and adhered the frames with the stamped cardstock behind it on the lower right corner of the card.
3. I completed the composition using the mignon stamps from the set: watering can, leaves, mushrooms and birds in the horizon. They are very entertaining. The fun part began when I started to color. I used the Distress markers.
4. In the die cut leaves on the top of the card I put a shadow accent of shaped leaves and aded some veins.
5. I die cut the word “Thanks” using Quietfire “Thanks” die out of white cardstock with double sided adhesive on back. I colored the top part of the word with Distress marker color “Mustard Seed”. I removed the release sheet on the back and adhered the word on the top of the card front.
I hope you have a fall as cheerful as Daisy and you may want to find out more stories with her. She thanks you all!!!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies –
CS004 Hedgehog Daisy Fall
(1092) SUSAN’S GARDEN – Woodland Leaves
(1063) Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles
(1058) Quietfire “Thanks”
(503)Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet
Other Supplies –
Cardstock: white, magenta
Distress markers and ink pads