Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today. It is always exciting when we have new products to create beautiful cards. Susan’s Garden as six new Garden Notes die sets. One of the new flower die sets is ‘Love In A Mist’ which I have used for my card today.
Happy Thursday Everyone! It’s Tina here today. Can you believe the holidays are nearly upon us? This year has flown right by. Have you prepared your Holiday projects and cards yet? Elizabeth Craft Designs has many new and older items to help you out. Below is a sample to get your creative juices flowing. Below you will find easy step-by-step instructions to recreate this card. Folded, it measures 6″ x 6″.
Hello!! It’s Wanda Hentges here. I am super excited to be sharing a project using two of the brand new, Spring Release 2016, A Way With Words dies. I’ve made a card but this project could easily be expanded upon and made into a scrapbook page or even a home decor piece. I’ve combined the new words with an altered piece of Through The Lens Patterned Cardstock (Wood) , Susan’s Lilac die and Els’ Small Butterfly.
Happy Saturday! It’s Suzanne here today, celebrating the release of fourteen new A Way With Word dies with Love! I’m sharing a delicate card which can be easily assembled on short notice for someone special. If you’re strapped for time and need a card, the A Way With Word dies are a perfect solution. You can customize the way you use and decorate words to suit the occasion and the recipient – girlie or masculine, elegant or whimsical, in whatever way you like.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I’ve gone with pinks and greens. I’ve chosen to use some of the dies from Susan’s Garden Club and the brand new Premium Palette Cardstock (which is beautiful to work with and comes in fabulous colours!). After four days of working in close proximity to the wonderful and talented Susan Tierney-Cockburn at the Craft & Hobby Association’s conference in Anaheim last week, I simply had to try my hand at making some of her amazing flowers! making my own! I’ve started very humbly with her Garden Edges Tulips, tiny little low-relief tulips all in a row.
- Form a 5-¾ inch square tent-fold card base from white cardstock. Die cut one Love from pale pink and one from dark pink cardstock. Die cut the Carolina Window and Shutters from medium green and the row of tulips from dark green cardstock. Die cut a set of pale pink tulip petals from pale pink and one set from dark pink.
Hello dear friends, It’s Bianca Petroschi.
A card of encouragement offered at the appropriate time can do much for someone who is in a difficult time of their life. Do not hesitate to encourage the loved ones, even with a simple greeting card! Today I created a green card because it symbolizes hope, life and inner peace. I hope you will like it!
1. Create a card base from green shade cardstock, top-folded, measuring 15 cm/ 12 cm.
2. Cut a piece of plaid cardstock, top-folded, measuring 14 cm/11cm.
3. Place the Lorna Label PopUp die in the middle of the plaid cardstock, guided on top of the folded line and die cut. Adhere this piece inside the card base.
4. Cut a big label from the same die set in green cardstock. Stamp Susan’s Seeds of Thought -Planted in Faith sentiment and distress edges using black ink. Adhere label on the inside of the card on top of the pop up.
5. Cut, color and shape cardstock using Susan’s Garden CountryScapes – Backyard 1 & 2, Susan’s PanPastels, and Tool Set. Play with it. I assure you that will be a lot of fun!
* Add some Clouds on top, cropped with scissors, from a white embossed cardstock.
* Add a sidewalk on base using Pebbles die.
6. On the front of the card, adhere a piece of plaid cardstock measuring 14cm/11 cm.
7. Cut, embellish and attach the cute Wheelbarrow.
8. Cut, color and shape cardstock to create the beautiful Susan’s Garden- GARDEN NOTES – Sunflower. Place it over the Wheelbarrow.
9. From the Lorna Label PopUp die set, cut the small label in beige cardstock. Distress edges with black ink and adhere on top left corner. Adhere a green label on top making the colors contrast.
10. Die cut the word Create from brown cardstock and adhere on top.
It’s a lot of work and a lot of fun to create this card but it is worth it to encourage our loved ones!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
300gr GSM Cardstock:green,yellow,brown,beige,red,white,plaid
Black Dye ink pad
TH Distress ink pad ( black soot)