There are so many different ways you can personalize your planner –– scrapbook on-the-go, daily planner, creative journal, etc. What does your planner look like?
Our Design Team has been sharing their planner pages and we are in love! Check out some of their recent planner pages below:
Be sure to join our Facebook groups to connect with your fellow crafters, get creative inspiration, share your projects!
It’s Karen here today. I’m in LOVE with the planner line at Elizabeth Craft Designs! I currently have two planners going –– one is for special dates throughout the year; the other is for special moments. Today’s post is showing a special moment when I visited my old hometown and got to see a new campus for my work.
Happy Technique Friday!
Today, Els is showing us how to create a laminated planner page using products from the Planner Essentials collection.
Watch the tutorial, shop the supplies and download the project sheet on the Technique Friday Project Page!
Let us know if you’ve tried this project!
Happy Technique Friday!
We love all the reinforcements in the Planner Essentials collections.
As the name suggests, they provide additional support to the die-cut-holes on your planner pages! The new Planner Essentials release offers even more reinforcement designs, allowing you to play around with them more!
They’re so much fun to use. Check out some reinforcement ideas from our wonderful design team!
We want to see what you create! Be sure to join the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Page on Facebook to check out what others are creating and to share your own projects!
Today, we’re sharing some planner inspiration from our incredible Design Team. With the new Planner Essentials release out, there are even more ways to customize your planner!
Take a look at the beautiful projects below –– maybe you’ll find some ideas to recreate in your own planner!
Do you want to make some quick divider pages for your journal?
You might like this quick tip from Designer, Esther Glas:
Laminate your leftover design paper, old book pages, etc. and use them as monthly dividers in you Essentials Planner/Journal.
We are in love with the new Planner Essentials release. See what Els loves about the new release in the video below!
The Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team plays an integral role in our mission to inspire crafters. Design Team Members are dedicated to providing fresh designs, thoughtful tutorials and creative support to the crafting community.
Our design team is made up of crafty cardmakers, scrappy scrapbookers, planner-addicts, paper gardeners, home-decor junkies and more who challenge themselves creatively everyday –– does this sound like you?
We’re now accepting applications for our United States Planner Design Team!
We’re always looking to add to our super-glued design team, but this Design Team call is for Planners/Bullet Journalers in the United States!
There are so many different ways to utilize your planner and we want YOU to show our community how you use yours, sharing tips and inspiration along the way.
Not a planner yet, but interested? That’s okay –– there may be an opportunity for you to show what you can do!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A DESIGNER
As an Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team Member, you’ll receive a wide variety of benefits:
- Receive any Elizabeth Craft Designs products needed to create your content
- Earn income through pay-per-sales affiliate programs (ShareASale & LinkDeli)
- Expand your own following & reach:
- Your name, bio and blog/social media links on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website
- Your Elizabeth Craft Designs blog posts (over 11k unique readers/month)
- Worldwide social media exposure
- Your projects will be displayed at craft trades and retail shows all over the world
- Join a snippin’ fabulous creative community
Those who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Enthusiastic bloggers who love to work with our products
- Willing to commit to creating 4 projects/month
- Projects shared on company blog must be created with Elizabeth Craft Designs products
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion on social media
- Have good photography skills
- Must be able to write clear, concise step-by-step tutorials
- Willing to join monthly group posts, which take place on the blog
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with the following:
- A short bio
- Link to your blog and/or any social media accounts