Wedding season is here! Showering the happy couple with love and support is easy with handmade gift. With the help of our Design Team, we’ve gathered 12 projects you’ll want to create for the big day!
For tutorials, click the Design Team member’s name or picture. *Not applicable on all*
Gifts & Memory Keeping
For The Big Day
We hope you enjoyed these fun ideas! There are so many possibilities for handmade projects –– what will you create?
Be sure to check out the products used below, and join the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Group to share your wedding season projects!
Hi everyone! It’s Sara here today and I have a new project for you featuring some of the ModaScrap products.
These three small boxes were created to contain three small gifts but, if you like, you can also use them as nameplate. They can be easily adapted to your purpose!
Here are the steps to make them:
- Die cut three Triangle boxes by ModaScrap and assemble them with Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut three circles from the Dashing Circle die set on a piece of watercolor paper.
- Stamp the floral wreath from the Wedding Sentiment stamp set by ModaScrap on to the circles.
- Watercolor the flowers and the leaves with the colors you prefer.
- Add the letter you need with the same watercolor paint and a fine liner brush.
- Add the circles with some foam tape
- Have fun!!
I leave here some more photos..
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.