It’s Sara here today. I have a new project for you to celebrate Spring. These tags are made from a recycled paper and die cut with Planner Essential 2 –– they are perfect for all of your Spring giving!
These are the steps to make them:
- Distress the tags a little bit (as you like it –– this is not necessary)
- Stamp the flowers from Color My Flowers stamp set with Antique Linen Distress Ink and watercolor them (I’ve used a no-line technique but you can do as you prefer)
- Once you have all colored, die cut them all and add a drop of Nuvo Crystal Drop in the center
- Stamp your sentiment from the Spring Sentiments stamp set
- Die cut the leaves from a piece of vellum using the Leafy Branch 3 die
- Add all your pieces with glue and mounting tape to create dimension and interest
- Finish your tags with a piece of rope or ribbon
Hope you like it!