It’s Sara here today, and I have a new summery project for you: a sailor card, which is perfect both for a young boy and for an adult one.
Don’t know why I went for a round shape, but maybe I’ve thought about the waves. Who cares?
So, all you have to do is:
- Cut a circle with the third larger die from Dashing circles on to a folded piece of cardstock, minding that you have to off set it just a little bit in order to create a round folding card.
- With the same die cut a piece of light blue paper, and shade it with Distress Ink to create a night sky.
- For the waves fussy cut three pieces of vellum with different widths, add a little bit of white embossing powder to the borders
- Stamp and watercolor the bear from Sailor’s life stamp set with no line technique and die cut it with the matching die.
- Cut a circular frame with the circle die you use before and the fourth larger.
- Assemble all your piece with Kid’s choice glue and mounting tape to create some dimension.
And that’s it! Hope you like it!
Kraft cardstock, Distress ink, Vellum, White embossing powder, Watercolor