Hello everyone, Sanna here today sharing a total of five cards created with the newest Joset Designs dies. I really adore some of the new designs as they are very versatile and timeless. I know this is a winter release, but there are lots of dies in this release that work for all seasons and occasions. This is what I created with the dies:
Field of Poppies
By Judi Kauffman
Hello, everbody. It’s Judi Kauffman, back as Guest Designer with four cards that can be made with a single sheet of Flower in Frame black outline peel-offs. One of my favorite memories of a trip to California was seeing an entire field of poppies in bloom. Red, red, and more red…kind of like the stadium during a football game in Lincoln, Nebraska – only silent instead of deafening!
Hi It’s Kelly Booth here. I often need baby cards and think the Elizabeth Craft Designs Rubber Ducky Peel-Off stickers are perfect for making those fun cards. I decided to use the Lucy Label Pop-Up die set for my card today.
The Lots of Dots Embossing folder is perfect for Baby cards, and since I don’t know the sex of this baby I decided to go with Yellow for the card base.
Tutorial for this fun card is below
1. Adhere a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive 6″ by 6″ to a piece of white card stock that is the same size. Remove backing from the adhesive and place it shiny side UP on your desk. Place the following peel-off stickers sticky side up onto the backing sheet: 1 Large Ducky in Circle, 1 Small Ducky, 2 Hearts, 1 star, 1 rattle and 2 groupings of bubbles. Now place cardstock with adhesive side down on top. Tun over, remove backing and cover adhesive and Peel-Offs with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish glitter with your fingers and brush off excess. Return glitter back in the jar.
2. Color all of the glittered Peel-Offs with markers and cut out all shapes staying close to the black lines of the stickers.
3. Cut two pieces of cardstock 3 3/4″ by 11″, one aqua and one yellow. Score both at 5 1/2″.
4. Emboss the front of the yellow card base using the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.
5. Using the Lucy Label Pop Up Die place the nubs at the center fold of the aqua card and run it though your die cutting machine. Carefully fold and form the pop up.
6. Place strips of Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape on the back side of the pop up card. Remove the backing from the pieces of tape and adhere to the yellow card base.
7. Using the Lucy Label Pop Up Die, cut another center label using a scrap of yellow. Snip apart all connection points and emboss the label using the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder. (See photos below)
8. Adhere label on aqua label from pop up. Die cut a small label found in the Lucy Label set out of an aqua scrap. Adhere to yellow label using pop-dots. Place Congrats Peel-Off on top. Adhere rattle to the left of the Congrats as shown. Adhere Ducky on the pop up above the Congrats. Using foam tape or pop-dots for some dimension, place the star in the upper right side of the card. Place a heart on the platform below the small ducky.
9. For the front, cut a piece of aqua cardstock to 1/2″ by 3 3/4″ and stamp the greeting in the center using black ink. Adhere toward the bottom of the card as shown. Using foam tape or pop-dots, adhere Ducky in Circle above label. Place Bubbles on top and adhere Heart just below Circle.
I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and it inspires you to play with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Rubber Ducky Peel-Off Stickers.
Thank you for stopping by the Blog and Have a Great Day!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Cardstock, Aqua and Yellow and White
Black Dye Ink
Foam Tape or Pop-Dots
Die Cutting Machine