We love all the reinforcements in the Planner Essentials collections.
As the name suggests, they provide additional support to the die-cut-holes on your planner pages! The new Planner Essentials release offers even more reinforcement designs, allowing you to play around with them more!
They’re so much fun to use. Check out some reinforcement ideas from our wonderful design team!
We want to see what you create! Be sure to join the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family Page on Facebook to check out what others are creating and to share your own projects!
Happy Technique Friday!
This week, Els shows how she created these adorable planner pages using products from our newest planner release! 📒
Watch the tutorial, shop the supplies and download the project sheet on the Project Page!
Let us know if you’ve tried this project!
Happy Technique Friday!
Today, we’re sharing some planner inspiration from our incredible Design Team. With the new Planner Essentials release out, there are even more ways to customize your planner!
Take a look at the beautiful projects below –– maybe you’ll find some ideas to recreate in your own planner!
Do you want to make some quick divider pages for your journal?
You might like this quick tip from Designer, Esther Glas:
Laminate your leftover design paper, old book pages, etc. and use them as monthly dividers in you Essentials Planner/Journal.
We are in love with the new Planner Essentials release. See what Els loves about the new release in the video below!
Happy Spring! Even though it may not look or feel like Spring just yet in some parts… *ahem* Colorado… today, does in fact, mark the end of winter.
With the help of our amazingly creative design team, we’ve put together 14 projects with a little flower power that are sure to help you welcome Spring with open arms!
We’d love to see your projects! Use the hashtag #ECraftDesigns to show off your flower power projects.
We hope you found some inspiration among these projects! We can’t wait to see your Spring projects!
Hello crafters! Luciana here today with a planner project for you –– it’s all about dividers!
I love memory keeping, and I love choosing something each month to put as a highlight on my monthly divider. Today I will show you how I made my March one.
Step 1. Prepare the divider background.
Use the divider die from the set Planner Essential 2 and the holes reinforces from the Planner Essential 1 with a White Soft Cardstock. Use a spray ink to create a watercolored background and the distress ink pad Walnut Stein to distress the edge. Add more a more interesting design with the letters stamp from the set Patterns 2, and some blue watercolor spots.
Use the die with the letters from the set Planner Patterns with White Cardstock. Color it with the Antique Linen ink pad. Add some strips of washi tape, as showed below.
Step 2. Prepare the first Tag.
Die cuts from the set Planner Essential 2:
- 1 large tag with a White Soft Cardstock and color it like the divider
- 1 arrow with a White Soft Cardstock
- 1 word “details” and the “noted” circle with the black cardstock
Die cuts from the set Planner Essential 1:
- 1 hole reinforces with a pink glitter sheet
- 1 small squared frame
Take a photo of the month that you like to save, and then assemble all the pieces as showed below.
Step 3. Prepare the other Tags.
Die cuts from the set Planner Essential 2:
- 1 large tag with a White Soft Cardstock and color it like with the Walnut Stein distress ink
- 1 small tag with a white Soft Cardstock
Decorate the large tag with the stamps from the sets Reminders and Months.
Prepare some ephemera on random pieces of papers, using the stamps:
- the “date” ticket from the set Month
- the “tag” from the set Schedule, the squared pattern from the set Patterns 1
- the word “Mar” from the set Schedule
- the “word of day” from the set Calendar
- the word “urgent” from the set Schedule
You can use also some cropped pictures, postage stamps and safety pins.
Assemble the pieces as showed below.
Step 4. Complete the dividers.
Use the metal safety pin to keep together the 3 tags on the divider.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
It’s Karen here today, posting a couple planner pages I made recently.
I am using one of my planners to hold important dates –– like the birthday of my beautiful and brilliant mom. I make so many cards, but I’m terrible at sending them out, so I’m hoping that having a pretty reminder on my desk will help!
You may have noticed a couple new names on the blog, sharing new inspiring projects. That’s because we’ve added some new members to our design team –– some planners and a paper gardener!
Our design team is made up of crafty individuals who are here to inspire your creativity! We are so lucky to have such an amazing team, and we hope you’ll take the time to meet not only our new members, but also our continued crafters!
Be sure to click on each picture to see each member’s biography, and follow them on social media!
The Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team plays an integral role in our mission to inspire crafters. Design Team Members are dedicated to providing fresh designs, thoughtful tutorials and creative support to the crafting community.
Our design team is made up of crafty cardmakers, scrappy scrapbookers, planner-addicts, paper gardeners, home-decor junkies and more who challenge themselves creatively everyday –– does this sound like you?
We’re now accepting applications for our United States Planner Design Team!
We’re always looking to add to our super-glued design team, but this Design Team call is for Planners/Bullet Journalers in the United States!
There are so many different ways to utilize your planner and we want YOU to show our community how you use yours, sharing tips and inspiration along the way.
Not a planner yet, but interested? That’s okay –– there may be an opportunity for you to show what you can do!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A DESIGNER
As an Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team Member, you’ll receive a wide variety of benefits:
- Receive any Elizabeth Craft Designs products needed to create your content
- Earn income through pay-per-sales affiliate programs (ShareASale & LinkDeli)
- Expand your own following & reach:
- Your name, bio and blog/social media links on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website
- Your Elizabeth Craft Designs blog posts (over 11k unique readers/month)
- Worldwide social media exposure
- Your projects will be displayed at craft trades and retail shows all over the world
- Join a snippin’ fabulous creative community
Those who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
- Enthusiastic bloggers who love to work with our products
- Willing to commit to creating 4 projects/month
- Projects shared on company blog must be created with Elizabeth Craft Designs products
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion on social media
- Have good photography skills
- Must be able to write clear, concise step-by-step tutorials
- Willing to join monthly group posts, which take place on the blog
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with the following:
- A short bio
- Link to your blog and/or any social media accounts