Hi! Birgit here with today’s tutorial. There’s nothing more refreshing than sweet summer strawberries freshly picked from the strawberry patch. Enjoy this summer inspiration!
Here’s how I made this card:
1. Create an A2 size top-fold card base. Score lines down the front at every 1/2″ to create raised ridges. Using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape, adhere a wide strip of gingham pattern paper to the bottom as a tablecloth.
2. Die cut the Teacup from white cardstock and add coordinating gingham strips to the cup using Kids Choice Glue to adhere the strips. Cut through the score line on the rim of the teacup using a craft knife.
3. Die cut the Strawberries from White Soft Finish Cardstock and add color using Distress Inks. Assemble the strawberries using Kids Choice Glue.
4. Using a five-petal die from the Flowers 4 die set, cut several flowers. Use soft yellow Distress Ink or other medium of choice to color them.
5. Shape the flowers on a molding pad using the ball stylus from the Susan’s Garden 4 pc. All Metal Tool Set.
6. Cut a small size Dotted Scallop Rectangle from white cardstock; stamp the sentiment from the General Sentiments clear stamps set in black ink.
7. Assemble the card front as shown, using dabs of Kids Choice Glue to adhere all pieces. Note how berries fit into the cup where it was cut along the rim in step 2.
8. Add a little sparkle to the center of the flowers using gem accents.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks so much for stopping by. Blessings~ Birgit
Gingham pattern paper