Hello~ Birgit here with you today and I’ve got a sweet cupcake card for you using lots of wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
Here’s how I made it:
- Using the wave border die from the Boat die set, cut White and Buttercream Soft Finish Cardstock and layer the pieces using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to secure the strips.
2. Sponge some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto the center of an A2 size card base and adhere the wavy borders to the top and bottom of the card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
3. Die cut Small Cupcake pieces four times from White Soft Finish Cardstock and add color using Distress Inks.
4. Apply VersaMark ink to the chocolate frosting pieces for two of the cupcakes and cover the ink with clear embossing powder, then heat set so that they look like shiny chocolate frosting. Assemble the cupcakes using Kids Choice Glue.
5. Glue the cupcakes onto the front of the card, angled so they look like they’re dancing. Stamp the Happy Birthdday sentiment from General Sentiments in the bottom corner. As a finishing touch, add some pretty iridescent sequins.
You can find all these products and more at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings ~ Birgit
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Distress Inks – Tumbled Glass and other colors as desired to color cupcakes
VersaMark or Clear Embossing Ink
Clear embossing powder