Hello! Helen here again, this time with an Accordion Circle Album card, featuring the Hat Peel-Off stickers.
1. Place the Hat Peel-offs on watercolor paper.
2. Color with Tombow Dual Brush pens. Use a water brush for blending. (TIP: Scribble some of the ink onto a shiny surface, and use the water brush to pick up the ink to paint with.)
3. Once dry, fussy cut around the hats.
4. Die cut a colour-coordinatingcolour circle of Shimmer Sheetz for each of the hats, using the Accordion Circle Card die.
5. Emboss each circle using the Lots of Dots embossing folder. With a file, lightly sand the raised dots to reveal the white and silver core of the Shimmer Sheetz.
6. Die cut 4 accordion pages from white cardstock , and 4 accordion frames from patterned paper.
7. Using one of the decorator dies from the Accordion Circle Card set, die cut 4 scalloped circles from white cardstock.
8. Adhere all the card elements together, fixing the separate pages together last. Use foam pads to adhere the hats for extra dimension.
9. Die cut bow from Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheets and adhere onto white cardstock. Adhere some velcro to the back of the bow and another little piece at the top of the centre fold of the album.
This way the bow can be removed in order to fold the card.
10. Punch four holes in the corners of each page, and strung through twine. Cover holes with gold brads. Hand cut some bunting flags, stamp ‘happy birthday’ onto them, and adhere to twine.
Here’s a close-up of the first two pages.
And a close-up of the second two pages.
There are so many fun techniques to be had with Elizabeth Craft Design’s products! I hope you feel inspired to try some of them!
Elizabeth Craft Design Products
Shimmer Sheetz (Colors used; Ruby Gemstone and Yellow, Blue and Purple Iridescent)
Others – White cardstock, Pattern paper, Tombow Dual Brush Pens, watercolor brush, file,
foam pads, velcro, twine, scissors