I’m thrilled to introduce you to some of the brand new dies coming VERY soon to Elizabeth Craft Designs!
Meet the Flourished Deer – large enough to be a feature design on a card and yet leave room for lots of other embellishments if you wish. The Flourished Deer comes with a collar, a bell, an eye and a Rudolph nose should you wish to use it! It’s so versatile!
The flourished snowflake is part of a new set of Flourished Christmas Minis which are perfect on their own and also fit beautifully inside the Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament. They’re great for combining with stamps, too. (We have a new set of those as well!)
This is how you make this card….
- Form a 6 x 6” tent fold card base from Café au Lait cardstock.
- Die cut the Flourished Deer from Café au Lait cardstock, cut two flourished snowflakes from white cardstock, the bell from gold cardstock and the collar from red cardstock.
- Cut a panel from white cardstock measuring 5 x 4.5” and a panel from red cardstock to use as a slightly larger mat.
- Now it’s just a simple matter of assembling the card! So easy and so effective! Use Glue Dots or small pieces of Clear Double Sided Adhesive to attach the snowflake first and the deer on top, as shown. Attach the collar and bell.
- Use foam adhesive to attach the red mat panel to the card base centered about ¼” from the bottom edge. Now attach the second snowflake to the red mat with Glue Dots as shown so it doesn’t hang outside the edge of the card (unless you want it to – and that’s okay!).
- The last step is to add the white panel with the deer and snowflake, using foam adhesive, on the red panel.
Here is an example of another of the Flourished Christmas Minis 2 used with one of the new clear stamps –– both coming soon! There is so much you can do with these!
Check out more of the upcoming release in the video below!
We’ll be sharing lots of ideas! Stay tuned! Happy Creating!
A Way With Words Flourished Deer – COMING SOON!
A Way With Words Flourished Christmas Minis – COMING SOON!
A Way With Words Let Your Heart Be Light Collection – COMING SOON!
Glue Dots – Micro
3D Foam Squares