Hi there. It’s Suzanne here today to share a sweet card.
It’s Spring! The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining (mostly!) and it’s a great time to send a love note. Here is a little card full of the brightness of the season that is guaranteed to cheer up the day of anyone who sees it!
Here’s how you can make it:
- Form a 6×6″ tent fold card base from black cardstock.
- Die cut Sending from Ladybug Red, Notes from Rosebud and love from Rich Black cardstock.
- Die cut flowers from the Flourished Night Sky die set using the bright coloured cardstocks listed and the leaves from green cardstock.
- Cut a panel measuring 5.5 x 5.5” from white cardstock. Use the second largest die from the Fitted Circles set to draw a circle in the middle of the card.
- Add the flowers along the circle, overlapping edges to create a bright wreath. You can attach one leaf to the back of each flower before you position it so the leaves are randomly distributed. Tuck extra leaves in behind as desired.
- Use a T-square to draw two light pencil lines, one 1-5/8” from the bottom and one 3-1/8” (or close to that!). Adhere Sending to the top line, using the pencil line as a base line for the lettering and Notes to the bottom line using small pieces rolled of Clear Double Sided Adhesive or Glue Dots.
- Adhere the Love diecut diagonally between and over top of the other two words as shown.
Mount this panel on your card base and send it to someone you love. Don’t forget to add your notes inside!
Glue Dots, Micro
Foam adhesive tape