1. Cut card base from brown cardstock 6″x 12″. Score and fold in half. Place Evergreen Pivot Card on the score line as in Karen Burniston’s video seen HERE.
2. Cut purple paper 6″x 12″. Score and fold in half. Repeat step one place the Evergreen Pivot Card on the score line and die cut. Cut out tree pivot portion. Adhere inside of your pivot card from step 1.
3. Cut 2 strips of green patterned paper 3/4″x 5 1/2″. Adhere to top of card. Add Transparent/
Gold Glitter Border Peel-Offs.
4. Cut snow (4 times) using Outdoor Edges die from White Velvet Adhesive sheets. Sponge 2 snow edges with Ultramarine blue PanPastel.
5. Cut 3 Christmas trees using companion dies from Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz. Embossed with Bark Embossing Folder. Sponge embossed areas with black StazOn ink pad. Adhere using pop up dots. Cut 2 more Christmas trees using green patterned paper.
6. Adhere the 2 sponged snow edges from step 4 to the inside of the card as shown. Place 2 Deer Peel-Offs op top, one on the left and one on the right. Adhere the 2 green trees cut in step 5 as shown. Adhere the other 2 snow edges on top. Add Snowflake Peel-Offs with one Purple Glitters Dot in the center. Place holly stickers as shown.
7. For the front of the card, cut green patterned paper 6″x 6″. Place Evergreen Pivot Card on the edge of paper with the green side up. Die cut PopUp insert. Cut Evergreen Pivot insert completely using scissors. Adhere with Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Sided Tape. Add Transparent/Gold Glitter Border Peel-Offs.
8. Place tag sticker. Adhere using pop up dots. Cut Season’s Greetings from Black Velvet Adhesive Sheets. Lay on sticker. Adhere holly stickers and cardinal die cut as shown using pop up dots. Add Purple Glitter Dots Peel-Offs on berries.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Cardstock and patterned paper – Winter Song – Christine Adolph for Creative Imaginations, Early Esspresso – Stampin’Up
StazOn Jet Black – Tsukineko, Ultramarine Blue – PanPastel
Paper trimmer, Scor-it tool, Pop Up Dots