Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here and I am so excited to share one of the lovely new A Way With Words dies, Remember. My first project using the die is an 8×8 scrapbook page that is very dear to my heart. The page has my favorite photo of our sweet kitty, Daisy, and seeing the photo of her makes me smile. Even though she is no longer with us, the wonderful memories of her remain. I will always remember our darling Daisy!
- Cut wood grain patterned background to 8” x 8”. Trim green patterned cardstock to 4.5” x 6.5”. Apply gold marker to edge of green paper. Apply foam tape to 4 x 6 photo and mount to green paper.
- Apply Double Sided Adhesive Tape to pink card stock. Die cut using Remember die.
- Die cut white card stock using largest Stitched Circle die.
- Apply doilies to back of Stitched Circle die cut using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Mount framed photo to circle/doily assembly using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Mount to 8×8 paper using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Apply lace to bottom of page.
- Adhere die cut Remember as shown. Using glue, apply sequins to either side of Remember and adhere mini pearl to center of each sequin.
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies:
Wood grain patterned paper (My Mind’s Eye), green patterned paper (Graphic 45), white card stock, pink card stock
White Doilies (party section of a local dollar store)
Gold sequins, white pearls (2) and white lace with adhesive (Recollections)
Gold Pen Touch paint marker (Sakura)
Liquid Glue (Tombow Aqua)
I do hope you enjoyed the scrapbook page! Don’t forget to check out the other new A Way With Words releases…they are fabulous!
Have a happy, crafty day.