With the holiday season drawing near there are sure to be people on your shopping lists who have asked for a gift card. These often seem a bit impersonal, but if you make a gift card holder you can show the recipient just how much you care.
Here I have used the Katie Label Accordion for the place where the card is kept and below I explain how I did it.
- Die cut Katie Label Accordion page and cut off tags as shown.
2. Die cut Katies Star Frame edges from glitter card.
3. Score the Katie Label Accordion where shown in photo and fold
4. Flip over and add ECD Double Sided Tape where shown with white dots.
5. Cut piece of paper to fit base card (base card 5 x 7) Die cut Barn Star and Star from Star Accordion set.
6. Stamp wording onto card, add card to tag from Tag Pivot and cut. Distress Edges with brown ink.
7. Die cut leaves from Flower Pot Pop it up in green and gold.
8. Die Cut Flowers from Flower Pot Pop it Ups, fold on score lines and edge with ink, Add gem.
9. Assemble all pieces onto card front. Add gift card behind pocket on card.
Items Used from Elizabeth Craft Designs :
Other Items Used :
I’d love to see your Katie Label Accordion Gift Cards over in the Elizabeth Craft Design Family Facebook page HERE. Until next time!