Hi everyone! It’s Fran from Karen Burniston’s Design Team here to bring you a Pop It Ups Wednesday card. Today I’m using the new Cup Pop Stand.
This is the front and….
This is the inside.
To make the inside of this card-
- Cut a piece of turquoise card stock 4 1/4 x 11″ and fold in the middle.
- Cut a piece of turquoise patterned paper 4 x 10 3/8 and fold in the middle. Align the Sleigh Gift Card holder mechanism in the middle of the score line and run through your die cutting machine.
- Cut the cup out of pink card stock and the steam out of vellum. Layer a 3/8 strip of white onto a 1/2 strip of black card stock. The length doesn’t matter as long as it is longer than the cup is wide. Die cut it from the cup where you want the band to be.
- Die cut 5 flowers from the All Season Tree in turquoise and adhere to the cup band. Attach small pearls to the center of the flowers and attach to the cup. Adhere the cup to the Pop Up.
- Cut the edges of 2 pieces 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 of white card stock with the Paris Edges die. This will give you plenty of room to place the white pieces on your card (see photo.) Trim off the excess. Stamp the small cup from the Coffee & Tea Clear stamp set on the bottom edge of your card.
For the front of the card –
- Use the new Paisley stencil over a 4 x 5 1/4″ piece of turquoise patterned paper and let dry.
- Cut the Paris edge the same way as you did for the inside and adhere to the front.
- Stamp the little cups the same way as you did for the inside.
- Cut a 2 x 4 1/2″ piece of white card stock and add a 2 1/2 piece of turquoise patterned paper to the bottom. Wrap a pink ribbon around the paper. Stamp the images from the Coffee & Tea Clear stamp set as shown. Punch a hole in the top and add ribbon. Attach to the front using pop dots.
Enjoy! Hugs, Fran
Pop It Ups