It’s Karen here today, posting a couple planner pages I made recently.
I am using one of my planners to hold important dates –– like the birthday of my beautiful and brilliant mom. I make so many cards, but I’m terrible at sending them out, so I’m hoping that having a pretty reminder on my desk will help!
Here are the steps to replicate these pages:
Step 1. Die cut two each of the following pieces:
- Page base from Planner Essentials 4 – using patterned paper from the Butterfly Dream 12 x 12 Collection
- Beaded circle from Planner Pocket 2 – using aqua cardstock
- “Photo” frame from Planner Essentials 4 – using pink cardstock
- Stitched Circle – using polka dots from Thinking About…Rio de Janeiro 12 x 12 Paper Collection
- Dotted Scallop Circle – using pink cardstock
- Blackboard Alphabet/Numbers ‘MOM’ and ‘MARCH 4’ – using pink cardstock
- Ring Binder Reinforcers from Planner Essentials 1 (1 set = 6) – using aqua cardstock
- Strips of aqua and Butterfly Dreams paper roughly 3/4″ tall and 2″ / 3.5″ long respectively.
- Small and Large Flowers – using White Soft Finish Cardstock
Step 2. From the Moods Clear Stamps, stamp the words Brilliant and Important onto the small strips of aqua paper using black permanent ink.
Step 3. Add die cuts to the planner bases in the order depicted in the photos below:
Step 4. Trim edges where die cuts have gone over the edge of the page bases.
Step 5. Add pink Nuvo drops on beaded circle and on flower.
Step 6. Put finished pages in your favorite planner!
Tip: For many of my die-cuts, I remembered to add the 101mm Double Sided Adhesive before die cutting. It turns the piece you’ve die cut into a sticker and makes it SO easy to use!
Here’s the other page:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Let me know what you think in the comments below, and don’t forget to check out my supplies list is below!
Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1551106829638
Supplies from my stash:
Pink and aqua cardstock, Black permanent Ink, Pink Nuvo drops