Hi friends and welcome. It’s Sandy Diller here to share a fun card featuring Joset Designs. It was great fun using these cute pinwheels and lollypop dies from her new release. This would be a great card to make for a grandchild, or anyone you love, just to say “I’m Thinking of You”.
2. Using the Katie Label Accordion die – cut 2 panels.
3. Lay panels out making sure that all tabs are going in the same direction.
4. Find the crease line (along the side) on all panels and fold.
5. Add ECD Clear Double Sided Adhesive to each side tab and connect together alternating the shapes.
6. Fold at each joint, first a valley fold and then a mountain fold, etc.
7. Once fold lines have been established, lay entire thing out flat for decorating.
8. There will be one extra tab at the very end, cut this one off because it has nothing to connect to.
9. Cut off the small tabs on the same panel as this will be your end panel.
10. Using the Dotted Scallop Rectangle and Dotted Scallop Oval die that fits the center accordion shape, cut 3 rectangle and 2 ovals.
This card is a good one to use up those precious scraps that we just can’t seem to throw away.
11. Cut 4 strips of scrap paper to decorate the bottom of the rectangle and ovals.
12. Using the Bead String 2 die, cut 2 times from a coordinating color.
13. On this card all the edges of the white panels were edged with ‘Tumbled Glass’ Distress Ink.
14. Glue all pieces and decorations on while card is flat.
15. Using the Pinwheel die cut 2 pinwheels, 2 flower pots and 2 flowers
16. Using the Lollypop die – cut 6 lollypops and 6 sticks, 3 bows then add to panels.
17 Using the General Sentiment Clear Stamps, stamp on white, Thinking of You and the x’s and hearts. Then cut stamped images out using cloud die from the Rainbow Sky die set.
18. Add all pieces to panels.
19. The last step is to glue the tabs to the next panel. Be sure that where you have a valley fold in you card, you create a mountain fold with the tabs.
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (Ranger)
Solid color cardstock in color(s) of choice
Assorted patterned paper scraps