Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here sharing a holiday card using the beautiful “Peace” die designed by Suzanne Cannon. The card consists of a light blue, white, and champagne gold plaid background created using the plaid stencil die. There are a few fun, easy, crafty steps to this card so grab a cup of tea and enjoy the instructions!
- Secure plaid stencil to white card stock using washi tape (or any low-tack tape). Apply blue ink to stencil. Remove stencil and clean.
- Flip stencil over and secure to card stock using washi tape. Apply texture paste to stencil. Remove stencil and wash.
- Apply Champagne Gold glitter and allow to dry.
- After texture paste is dry, use a soft paint brush to remove excess glitter from card stock.
- Die cut Peace, scalloped oval, and stitched oval from white card stock. Apply blue ink to Peace and scalloped oval die cuts. Die cut plaid background using largest scalloped rectangle die.
- Mount plaid background onto 4.25″ x 5.5″ white top-fold card base using double-sided adhesive tape. Mount scalloped oval to card using liquid glue. Mount white stitched oval die cut using foam tape. Mount Peace using liquid glue.
- Tap blue ink onto craft mat and spritz with water. Ball up seam binding ribbon and soak up dye ink. Dry using heat tool. Create bow and adhere to card front using liquid glue.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products:
- Peace die
- Dotted Scalloped Oval die
- Dotted Scalloped Rectangle die
- Stitched Oval die
- Stripes/Plaid Stencil
- Champagne Gold Silk Microfine Glitter
- Double sided adhesive tape
Other products used:
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Memento Dye Ink in Summer Sky
- Liquid glue
- Seam binding in White
- White card stock
- Heat tool
Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the Peace card and will make your own!
Big Crafty Hugs,