it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this emboss-resist Snowflake Card.
Step 1 – Prepare the Snowflakes
- Die cut out two of the Snowflakes from White Soft Finish Cardstock covered with Clear Double Sided Adhesive
- Cover the adhesive on one with Silk Microfine Glitter in Warm Diamond and the other in Vintage Pink
Step Two – Create the emboss-resist Watercolor Background
- Die cut a Stitched Rectangle from watercolor paper
- Stamp some snowflakes from the Snowflakes Clear Stamp set with VersaMark Ink and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- Add color using a gradient wash of watercolor
Step 3 – Assemble the Card
- adhere the snowflakes to the watercolor background
- create a sentiment with a label maker
- adhere all the layers to a cardbase
I hope that you like my creation.
Thanks for stopping by.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder