Hi! It’s Candy! Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by the tile in the bathroom of a banquet facility. Yes – I loved it so much, I took my camera into the bathroom to photograph it. Then I used Shimmer Sheetz and an embossing folder to re-create the look.
1. Cut black cardstock 4.25″ x 11″. Score at 5.5″ and fold.
2. Cut paper 4″ x 5.25″ and adhere to card base. Cut black cardstock 2.25″ x 4.25″. (The paper I used is in the supply list but feel free to use a different color). Adhere to card front approximately 5/8″ below the top.
3. Cut five pieces of Shimmer Sheetz 2″ x 1″and emboss as shown below.
4. Coat with clear, glass-like adhesive. Dry overnight.
5. Use Transparent Double-Sided Adhesive to adhere to card as shown. Trim off edges.
6. Die cut Daisy, assemble and adhere.
7. Die cut Hello from Shimmer Sheetz using the metal adaptor plate and adhere to the black cardstock. Tip: Apply Double-Sided Adhesive to the back of the Shimmer Sheetz first before die cutting.
Where do you look for inspiration?
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock in black, yellow, purple, green
Paper: We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer
Glastique (Glossy Accents, Diamond Glaze, 3D Crystal Lacquer would work as well)