Hello, Crafty Friends.
It’s Jacky here today sharing this lovely project to wish all moms a Happy Mother’s Day, because no one is a more special and loving presence in your life than your mother.
Let’s get started!
- For the gatefold base card cut a piece of 11 ″ x 5 1/2″from Dark Fuchsia Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Make two score lines 2 3/4″ from each end.
- Cut two rectangles measuring 5 3/8″ x 2 5/8″ from Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Cut two rectangles measuring 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ from Dark Fuchsia Soft Finish Cardstock and emboss them using Trendy Tiles 2.
- Using the second largest Scallop Circle die cut a piece from Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Using the third largest Stitched Circle die cut a piece from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut two Leafy Branches from Celadon Green Soft Finish Cardstock. Option: Back with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheet before cutting.
- Die cut nine flowers from White Soft Finish Cardstock using the decorative flower die from the Cupcake die set. Shade the petals and color the centers of 5 of the flowers using Dusty Concord Distress Ink and the other 4 with Mustard Seed Distress Ink.
- Back a piece of Dark Fuschia Soft Finish Cardstock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Using the Alphabet 1 – Caps die set, cut letters to create the word ‘MOM’.
- Assemble the card as shown in the project photo.
Hope you enjoy this project!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Alphabet 1- Caps
Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
Mustard See Distress Ink.