Hello Crafty Friends! Last weekend my hubby and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. Of course, I made a card for him! For the card I wanted to make something manly with cool papers and textures. He received the card and told me how much he really liked the card: the Happy Anniversary die cut, the “rustic metal looking papers” (his words), and the colors. It appears that my hubby is not only a fan of my work but also of ECD supplies!
- Create a top fold card base using Mustard Soft Finish Cardstock. Cut Through the Lens Metal paper 0.25″ smaller than card base and adhere to base using Double Sided Adhesive tape.
- Apply Double Sided Adhesive tape to white cardstock. Die cut Circles and Happy Anniversary. Cut Circles die cut in half and apply to card as shown.
- Die cut Rust cardstock using Stitched Ovals die. Die cut Through the Lens Metal paper using next smallest Stitched Ovals die. Mount to card using Double Sided Adhesive tape.
- Mount Happy Anniversary.
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies:
- Soft Finish Cardstock (Mustard and Rust)
- Through the Lens Metal paper
- Double Sided Adhesive tape
- Circles die
- Happy Anniversary die
- Stitched Ovals dies
- White cardstock
Thank you for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the Anniversary card.
Have a happy, crafty day!