This is Anita here with another flower filled card from Susan’ s Garden.
Gerberas are beautiful blooms that can be found in many colours. They range from white, pale pink, peach to hot red , yellow , orange and so on.
I have created many such colourful gerbera blooms with Susan’s Garden Notes die.
My card today features the beautiful gerbera with the new ModaScrap papers.
Here’s how to make this card:
- Cut a card panel 4″ x 5.25″ .
- Cut out many piece of 2″ x 1″ pattern paper from Modascrap 6 x 6 Thinking About Grand Canyon Patterned Paper Pack. Adhere the pattern paper pieces onto the card panel with no fixed pattern using multi medium gel.
- Distress the edges and inside with Vintage Photo Distress ink.
- Die cut the Gerbera from White Soft Finish Cardstock to create two flowers. Die cut some leaves also.
- Colour the flowers with PanPastels and the leaves with Archival inks.
- Die cut three ladders using the Ladder die set and stick together using Kids Choice Glue. Colour the ladder with Vintage Photo Distress ink and attach to the card panel with 3D foam tape.
- Die cut Ivy Vines and colour the leaves using distress inks.
- Die cut the wings from the Fairy – Tiger Lily die set to create the butterfly in the top right hand corner of the card.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves as shown.
- Add the sentiment.
- Adhere the card to three mat layers which are each slightly bigger than the previous layer.
- Adhere onto a card base which measures 6″ x 7″ when folded.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Cardstock – Black; White
3D foam tape