It’s Melanie here today with a fun colored background. This was so much fun to stamp & color! I used the Clear Flower Power Stamp Set by Krista Schneider.
Here is how I created my card:
1. For card base cut a piece of black card stock to 8.5 x4.25″
2. Cut Silver Foil paper to 4 1/8″x 5 3/8″
3. For the white paper which will be colored. first begin stamping the flower power stamped image in a collage fashion to where the edges of each flower just barely touch each other. Stamp until you have a section of paper a little larger than your card base. Then trim the paper to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8 ”
4. Color flowers using Copic Markers
5. Stamp each flower center with the flower center stamp from the same stamp set using Versa Mark. Heat emboss each center with silver embossing powder.
6. By cutting a small portion of the Stitched Fish Tail Banners you can easily shorten the banner while keeping all the stitching. See below.
7: Cut the “Thanks” word die with silver foil paper to coordinate with the embossed flower centers as well as the background layer.
8: Finally attach your banner and sentiment to finish the card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Supplies:
Other Supplies Used:
Black Card Stock
Silver Foil Card Stock
Copic Xpress It Paper
Copic Markers (RV02, RV04, RV06, B91, B95, B97)