Hello everybody! It’s Sara here today and I have a new project for you. Today I’m using the wonderful new stamps from the Planner Essentials line, as well as dies and stamps from ModaScrap, to add a splash of color to your projects!
When I saw the color chart stamp set, I immediately thought that I had to give it a try and make my own Distress color chart.
Here are the steps to make it:
- Die cut out of some White soft finish cardstock the same number of your ink pads ( I choose Distress Oxide and have 21 of them). I die cut 21 squares of white cardstock with Dashing Squares die from ModaScrap.
- It would be helpful to have a stamping platform for this project, but if you don’t have one, don’t worry! Place the first square in the platform and stamp the sentiment with an ink of your color chart (optional: if you want you can emboss it with clear embossing powder).
- Now to the inside: place every square and stamp with Versafine the base of your chart. With the stamping platform it would be easier to stamp multiple times, but you can do the same with acrylic block. Write on the lines the name of your inks and the brand.
- Choose a stamp (mine is part of a floral wreath from Wedding stamp set from ModaScrap) and stamp it to the correct square.
- Punch a hole and put them together with a metal ring, embellish it with ribbons and bells.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.