Hello, Raquel Mason here.
For my very first project as an Elizabeth Craft Designs Team member I chose to make an easel card using the Stand Up Helpers.
- Cut a Very Vanilla base at 4.25 x 11 & score at 5.5 & 2.75 from the center (make this score lightly). Cut patterned paper at 4 x 5.25 & glue to front of card
- Line up the largest die from accordion Fancy Label centered on that 2.75 score line & cut only HALF by putting your cut plate only half way over the die & run it through your die cutting machine. Using a coordinating color paper nest the largest accordion Fancy Label die & the next smallest size & run that through your machine creating a frame & then glue this to your card front.
- Cut a mauve piece of card stock at 4 x 5.25 & glue to inside of card, put the flower Stand Up Helper die down in the center bottom portion of your card & run that through your machine.
- Adhere Double Sided Adhesive Sheets to white card stock large enough to die cut Dragonfly Overlay & Dragonfly Silhouette. Remove the backing to expose the sticky & dip the overlay in Saffron Silk Microfine Glitter & the Dragonfly Silhouette in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess & polish with your finger. Glue the pieces together & then use a glue dot on the wings to glue to the frame area of your card.
- Die cut the 2nd to the smallest Accordion Fancy Label for your sentiment. Use a 2-way glue pen to outline the edges with glue & sprinkle with saffron Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess & polish with your finger. Glue this label to the bottom right of your card.
- Remove some strips of Pink/Silver Peel Off Glitter Stickers & put them on the front perimeter of your card.
Here’s a close up of the easel area.
Here’s how I dipped the dragonflies into the Silk Microfine Glitter.
Here’s a side view.
And a rear view.
Supplies used are Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted
Paper: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up), French Country DCWV Calendar Kit
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Stamps: Too Kind (Stampin Up)