Hi! It’s Candy here. Today i’m bringing you a sneak peek into one of the new die sets that will be available in mid-July.
My cousins love the movie “Frozen” and they sing the songs from it incessantly. I had just spent some time with them when I received the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Snowman die. Every time I saw the Snowman, I thought of the lyrics from the song, “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” and this card just came to me …
1. Cut card base 5.5″ x 8.5″. Score at 4.25″ and fold.
2. Cut striped patterned paper 4.75″ x 4″. Ink and apply to card front near the top fold.
3. Cut snowflake paper 5.25″ x 3.75″. Ink and apply to card front near the bottom as shown.
4. Cut navy paper 1.75″ x 3″, ink and apply to front of card.
6. Place the snowman dies on the cardstock that is adhered to the Transfer Sheet. Use the Metal Adaptor Plate and run it through your Big Shot.
7. Use ink, chalk or markers to color each piece (this saves you from running lots of colors of cardstock through the die cutting machine.)
9. Cut patterned paper 5.25″ x 4″. Ink edges.
10. Staple protective sheet with pieces on it to patterned paper. Then adhere patterned paper to the inside of the card.
11. Adhere another piece of double-sided Adhesive to a piece of white cardstock. Leave the protective sheet on and cut out the snow and the snowman with the dies. Remove the protective sheet and coat each piece with Silk Microfine Glitter Warm Diamond. Polish.
12. Use dimensional foam to adhere snow and snowman to front of card. Add googly eyes, nose, mouth and Glitter Dots.
13. Print sayings on the computer, mat with coordinating paper, ink and apply to front and inside of card.
14. Add Glitter Snowflakes and Glitter Icicles as shown.
Enjoy building the snowman!
Elizabeth Craft Desigsns Products:
929 Snowman (Available mid-July)
501 Double-Sided Adhesive
600 Transfer Sheet
639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
7018 Glitter Dots Peel-offs
7064 Glitter Icicles Peel-offs
7055 Glitter Snowflakes Peel-offs
803 Metal Adaptor Plate
Patterned paper (Echo Park)
Dimensional Foam Adhesive