It’s Sara here today and I have created a new very easy project for you – corner bookmarks!
They are very simple but, in my opinion, so sweet..
These bookmarks are so simple to do. Here is my easy guide for making them.
Referring to the photo above –
- Cut a square to 6 1/2” from Kraft brown cardstock and fold in half.
- Fold again in half to make a cross with the perpendicular fold lines.
- Cut away the bottom left square with a pair of scissors or craft knife, straight edge and cutting mat.
- Trace a diagonal line across the top right square and cut along this line.
- Fold the top left and bottom right squares per the diagram, overlapping and adhering with adhesive.
- Diagram 6 shows the finished shape.
- Now it’s time to embellish it with stamping and die cut shapes as I did or in whatever way you want. Follow your creativity and have fun!!
The circles are die cut with ModaScrap Dashing Circles; clear stamps are from Krista Schneider’s new release.
See you soon!!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock – Kraft, Dark Blue, Brown, Grey
Twine & Cord
Markers of Choice