Hi! It’s Candy with a simple card today – one that is perfect for a new baby boy. It uses just a few products and all of them are brand new!
I thought it would be fun to dress up the rubber ducky, so I used the scarf from the snowman!
To create the card:
1. Cut white cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″ and fold.
2. Cut blue navy paper 4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″.
3. Place Congratulations Stand Up Helper die at the top and run through die-cutting machine.
4. Trim off edges so the word stands alone. Adhere to card.
6. Cut red patterned paper 3 1/4″ x 2 7/8″. Mat in navy cardstock and adhere.
7. Cut white cardstock 2 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ and adhere.
8. Cut rubber ducky body and wing from Yellow Metallic Shimmer Sheetz (use Metal Adaptor Plate to make clean cuts).
9. Cut out eye from black cardstock, beak from orange cardstock and ring from navy cardstock and adhere to body.
10. Adhere duck and wing with dimensional foam adhesive.
11. Cut out snowman scarf with navy cardstock. Trim as shown and adhere to duck.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products:
Patterned paper & cardstock from Stampin’ Up!
Dimensional Foam Adhesive