Hi there! It’s Suzanne today with a Valentine dilemma: I asked myself “Red or pink, red or pink….?” I went with pink since I seem to be on a pink roll right now!
Cherish is such a powerful word. You can cherish a person, you can cherish an object or a moment and you can cherish a dream. Today we’re making a Valentine for someone we cherish.
Here is how you can make this card….
- Die cut Cherish, You (from Thank you) and the heart spray from pale pink cardstock. (Save all the little hearts as that’s the part we’re using in this project!) Die cut the flourished butterfly from medium pink cardstock and the butterfly from vellum.
- Cut a panel from white cardstock measuring approximately 5 x 8″ and die cut the Butterfly Spray across the top. Trim that panel to 4.5 x 7.25″.
- Sponge ‘Worn Lipstick’ (from Ranger Ink) around the bottom edges each diecut, but not the large white panel.
- Adhere the elements to the butterfly spray panel as shown. You can add as many or as few extra hearts as you wish!
- Form a side-fold card base measuring 5 x 7.75” from green cardstock.
- Adhere the white panel to the card base using adhesive foam tape.
It’s kind of fun to slit the flourish on the bottom of Cherish and slide the loop of the flourish from the Flourished Butterfly through it!
So what will you use? Red or pink?
Now simply give your card to someone you cherish.
Happy Creating! Suzanne
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Pale and medium pink cardstocks
Glue Dots – Micro
Ranger Distress Worn Lipstick Stamp Ink