Hello there! Diana here with a soft card for a friend who would love a reminder of what you think of her. You can make her day by telling her she is always amazing! The flowers are made of felt so it even feels nice! I went with different shades of pink but it would look great in other colors. Check to see what you have in your craft room! Read on to see how I made this card.
- The card base is 5″ x 7″; fold a 10″ x 7″ rectangle in half.
- Cut a sheet of pink cardstock down to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″.
- Cut a sheet of white cardstock down to 4 5/8″ x 6 5/8″.
- I glued a roughly circular piece of pink felt and a strip of green onto a piece of typing paper. I did the same with a piece of darker pink felt so that when the Lacy Poppy die was cut on it, the transition between the green and pink would be as shown below. I found that adhering the felt onto typing paper helped it to get a cleaner cut (crisper edges) as well as making it easier to adhere to the card later.
- Die cut the words Always and Amazing out of light pink cardstock and dark pink cardstock. Glue them together slightly offset so that the lighter pink shows up just a bit for a shadow effect.
- Die the second largest beaded circle in the Beaded Circle Frames and add Glitter Dots stickers to the beads.
- Adhere all the die cuts to the front of the matted card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Cardstock in light pink, dark pink, and white
Tombow Mono Adhesive glue