Hello! It’s Candy here and one of the new dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Pebbles, reminds me of a garden path through the flowers. I wanted to create a card with that feeling, adding a bit of dimension. I love how the stones turned out with dips and divots, just like real stone. Here’s how I did it:
1. Apply Peel-Offs to cardstock. Color with markers. Cut out.
2. Cut green cardstock 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold. Cut patterned paper 4″x 5.25″.
3. Cut Pebbles out of thick cardstock. Use repositionable adhesive to temporarily adhere it to patterned paper.
4. Fill in holes with Texture Paste. Carefully remove die cut. Let dry.
5. Add ink to highlight stones.
6. Adhere a sheet of Transparent Double-Sided Tape to green cardstock. Cut out Pebbles. Ink randomly to add interest. Peel off tape backing and adhere around stones. Trim off edges.
7. Adhere patterned paper to card base. Adhere colored Peel-Off with dimensional foam adhesive.
8. Adhere additional colored Peel-Offs to inside of card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Cardstock — Stampin’ Up, X-Press It
Patterned Paper — Prima
Dimensional foam adhesive