Hi there! It’s Suzanne here today with another way to use the Gable Box! Are you making individual packages for some of your special goblins? Here’s a fun way to do it!
- Die cut the Gable Box from a piece of transparency film. Use a bone folder to crease the score lines. Folding with fingers only will not produce crisp enough folds.
- Secure the Gable Box tab and base with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Ooooo, spooky! It’s invisible!
- Fill with goodies!
- Die cut the banners from black and orange cardstock. Attach the two banner strips together. Stamp images or add die cuts on the fishtail end of the banner.
- Print the name of the goblin. Trim the banner (if desired) and punch a hole in the trimmed end. Thread a ribbon through the hole and attach to the clear Gable Box.
- Give away to a happy trick or treatster!
Here are just a few ideas for using the Gable Box. It’s perfect for all seasons and occasions!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Transparency film (available at office supply stores)
Cardstock in black and orange
Stamps – optional
Hole punch, ribbon