it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you how to create this no-line watercolor goodbye summer card.
Step 1 – Stamping and Masking
- With a very pale ink, stamp the images from the Krista Schneider Sun & Surf set onto watercolor paper (shown: Distress Ink in Antique Linen) to create the scene as shown or as you prefer
- Use the masking technique so images appear to overlap (flip-flops in front of the surfboard at the right, waves in front of the other two surfboards)
Step 2 – Coloring and Creating the Sentiment
- Color the scene and add splatters with watercolors
- Create the first part of the sentiment with the help of a labelmaker
- Stamp the second part of the sentiment (just the word SUMMER) with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist ink.
Step 3 – Assembing the Card
- Add a grey strip (Pewter Soft Finish Cardstock) and a purple strip (Perfect Purple Soft Finish Cardstock) to the left side of the panel. Using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape, adhere to a White Soft Finish Cardstock side-fold card base.
Thanks for stopping by.