It’s Tanja here. Today I have created this beary winter card for you.
Step 1 – Stamp one of the bears and some trees from the adorable Winter Bears Clear Stamp Set onto white cardstock using black ink.
- Color the images with Alcohol Markers.
- Die cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- Add sparkle to the treetops with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter.
- Add patterns and highlights with a white gel pen.
Step 2 – Die cut three squares from watercolor paper using one of the squares from the Dashing Squares die set.
- Add a night sky to one of the squares using Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
- Add texture to the sky with some water droplets.
- Draw some dots to create snowflakes with a white paint marker.
- Cover the bottom of the remaining two white squares with Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Cut hill shapes from these two other squares and add Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter for a snowy look.
Step 3 – Die cut a larger square using the Dashing Squares die set from patterned paper from the ModaScrap Let it Snow 6×6 paper pad.
Step 4 – Add all the layers to a light grey top-fold card base.
Step 5 – Create a sentiment using a Dymo Label Maker.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
White gel pen
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Fine mist spray bottle
White paint marker
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Copic, Touch Twin Brush or Delta Markers
Light grey cardstock
Dymo label maker