Hello artlets! It’s Suzanne here today with a thoughtful card designed for someone who needs encouragement. Hope, Believe, Courage – these are some of the more important words in the A Way With Words Collection and today I’ve chosen to use Hope.
Choose some beautiful paper from your stash and let’s get started….
- Form a tent-fold card base measuring 7 x 5.5” from patterned cardstock – perhaps choose a floral pattern to complement the quotation.
- Die cut Hope twice, once from pink cardstock and once from black cardstock (or another dark colour that works well with your patterned paper). Adhere these together so the black Hope is behind and slightly offset as shown to form a drop shadow.
- Die cut third-smallest Fitted Oval from white cardstock and mat with the next larger Fitted Oval cut from a coordinating patterned cardstock. Adhere together.
- Stamp sentiment centered toward the bottom f the white oval. Adhere Hope just above. Designer Tip: Allow the flourishes to overlap!
- Cut a rectangle from patterned cardstock measuring 6 x 4.5” and mat it with a rectangle 1/8” larger all around. Adhere together.
- Assemble layers with foam adhesive.
- Send to someone special to let them know you’re thinking of them.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Patterned Cardstock – Shown: Kanban Antique Floral Stripe and Pink Floral Black
VersaMagic Midnight Black ink
Bazzill Vintage Pink cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares