- Freehand cut a cloud edge and ink clouds on two of the 3 7/8 x 9 ¼” pieces to make your patterned paper.
- Using the smaller rectangle from the Rectangle Accordion card, cut two rectangles from the center of one of the pattern paper panels. Do not throw the scraps away.
- Using the Hanging Charm Pull Tab base die, cut two panels out of the additional piece of patterned paper.
- Using the sliding mechanism from the Hanging Charm Pull Tab card die, place it on your 3” x 10” piece of blue cardstock. Make sure that the end hangs over the cutting plate. This will allow the die to NOT cut all of the way through.
- Slide the die through the paper and slide up. You can feel the sides of the die in the grooves of the prior cuts. Again make sure that the end is hanging over the cutting plate.
- Using a tag from the Tag Pivot card die, trim down the end of your pull mechanism. Made sure to only cut the very top where the reinforcement hole is.
Here is a video by showing the assembly of the Hanging Charm Pull Tab Card.
Thank you for stopping by the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies used for card:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies used for decorations:
Other Supplies –
Cardstock in white and blue
Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass