Hello friends, it’s Petroschi Bianca here.
I already hear cackling crows in the mornings, which tells me that fall is around the corner, a spectacular season that I love so much thanks to Susan Tierney Cockburn and all the designers at Elizabeth Craft Designs. They have made so many beautiful new dies to put our fantasies in practice. With my project today, I would like to welcome you to Autumn. I hope you enjoy!
Here is how I created this mini decorative panel:
1. Panel base is made of cardboard measuring 25 cm/20 cm.
2. I painted the background with a black Chalkboard Paint and after drying, I hand drew ”Welcome Autumn” with a pencil.
3. I then traced the “Welcome Autumn” with white acrylic.
5. I cut, colored, shaped and assembled a multitude of chrysanthemums using cardstock in autumn colors with the new die set Garden Notes Chrysanthemum. It was so much fun!
6. I filled the empty spaces with die cuts from the Leafy Branch die.
7. I used ribbon to make a hanger and added two pumpkins from the same CountryScapes Build a Scarecrow die set. I also added 2 little ladybugs from the Garden Notes – Bugs & Butterflies.
Watch up for all upcoming new products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I assure you that all of them are amazing! Do not forget to follow us on Facebook and YouTube for new upcoming tutorials. Here are some useful links:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
1080- CountryScapes Build a Scarecrow (Coming soon)
1087- Garden Notes Chrysanthemum (Coming soon)
Black Chalkboard Paint