It’s Frances here again, today I am sharing a card I created using Elizabeth Craft Designs Peel-off Stickers, Shimmer Sheetz and one of their new Embossing Folders.
Here is how I created my card.
1. Cut a piece of Double Sided Adhesive sheet approx 4 inches x 4 inches. Remove the release sheet from one side of the adhesive and set aside upside down on your desk (shiny side up). Adhere your Double Sided Adhesive sheet to a piece of white card the same size.
2. From the Lady Bug Peel-Off Sticker sheet remove the large bee and the 2 small bees. Place these sticky side up onto the release sheet that we set aside earlier.
3. Take your white card and place it with the adhesive side facing down onto the release sheet with the Peel-Offs on it. The Peel-Offs will lift from the release sheet and stick to the adhesive on the card stock.
4. Turn your card so that the release sheet is now on top. Take off the release sheet and make sure not to touch the adhesive. You have now transferred your outline sticker.
5. Cover the adhesive with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and polish with your finger. You can see a video Els created using this technique here. Color your images as desired. Cut out the 3 bee images.
7. Insert Shimmer Sheetz into Spring Leaves Embossing Folder and emboss. Remove embossed Shimmer Sheetz from the Embossing Folder, apply Black Stazon Ink over the embossed areas on the Shimmer Sheetz.
8. Layer Shimmer Sheetz to Black Card which measures 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
9. Cut Yellow Card so it is 5 1/2 ” x 8 1/2″. Fold card in half so it measures 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ when folded.
10. Adhere layered Shimmer Sheetz to yellow card base at a slight angle. Refer to the photo at the project photo at the beginning of this blog post.
11. Attach large bee and small bee to card using foam squares. To allow the wings to look like they are in motion, adhere a double height of foam squares to the wing near the body of bee and none near the tip.
13. Cut the “Be” off one of the Black Velvet “Best” words and just the “e” from the other.
15. Die cut two of the fishtail banners from the Lots of Pops Pop-Up die. Sponge around each banner using black ink. Adhere the words “Bee” and “Happy” to the banners and trim down the banners as necessary. Position to lower right hand side of card as per photo above.
16. To finish off the front of the card add three Black/Silver Glitter Dot Stickers to the top left hand corner and the bottom right hand corner as per photo.
17. Cut a piece of Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz 5 1/8″ x 1 1/8″. Emboss Shimmer Sheetz using Spring Leaves Embossing Folder as per step 7.
18. Cut white card 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″. Adhere Embossed Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz to bottom of white card. Layer onto black card 5 1/4″ x 4 1/16″.
19. Place Border Peel-off Sticker along the edge of Shimmer Sheetz on card. Add another border slightly above first border.
20. Adhere card too inside of card base.
21. Adhere remaining Bee Peel-off sticker to the top right hand corner of card.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lady Bugs Peel-off Stickers (SKU2341)
Borders Assorted Peel-off Stickers (SKU1167)
Glitter Dots Stickers Black/Silver (SKU7018)
Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter (641)
Lots of Pops Pop-Up Die (778) – Karen Burniston
Best Wishes Die (785)
Happy Birthday Die (783)
Spring Leaves Embossing Folder (E118)
Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz (SS 0108)
Black Velvet Adhesive Sheets (406)
Double Sided Adhesive (502)