Hello, Crafty Friends. It’s Jacky here today. I believe that our objective in life is to be happy and I was inspired by this to create a card using the beautiful sentiment “Happiness does not come from without, It comes from within” from Susan’s Garden Club, combined with one of my favorite dies, Stitched Squares from Els Van de Burgt Studio.
- Using the largest and third largest Stitched Squares frame, die cut two square frames from Dark Chocolate Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Using the second largest Stitched Squares frame, die cut a square from Through the Lens-Wood. I used the one with green tones.
- Using the fourth largest Stitched Squares frame, die cut a square from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- The Happiness comes from within sentiment was stamped using black ink.
- Die cut two leafy branches from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Apply Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to the smooth side of a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock large enough to die cut the two Victorian Flowers. Using the glitter coloring technique, add Spring Peridot and Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter. Watch Els demonstrate this technique HERE. For the center flower, die cut the dots from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Assemble the card using 3mm Clear Double Side Adhesive Tape and 3D tape to add dimension.
- To display the finished card die cut a White Soft Finish Cardstock Card Stand/Easel.
Hope you enjoy this project!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Permanent black ink