Hi Everyone it’s Teresa, and I am so happy to be here today to share one of the “A Way with Words” dies for a Christmas frame that I made for the holidays. I love to decorate, and one of my favorite rooms is filled with snowflakes, so this will be a wonderful addition to what I already have!
This is how I created the frame:
- Start with a shadow box frame that is 9×9 inches.
- Cut a piece of the background paper that measures 8×8 inches to fit the back. Cut a piece of the snowflake printed paper that is 6 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches and distress the outside. Cut another piece of blue snowflake paper that is 6×6 and distress the outside of it too. Glue on the brown background as shown.
- Cut an ivory tag is 2 1/2 x 5 inches and cut the corners. Cut out the Santa picture, stamp and the postcard. Ink and distress them and glue as shown. Glue on the lazer die to the bottom right.
- Cut out the Believe die in the adhesive sheet with white cardstock and peel off the top side. Add fire opal glitter to cover the sentiment. Cut out another white believe sentiment and attach under the bottom. Attach to the inside with 3D Foam dots.
- Add ribbon, crystals and flowers to decorate and carefully put inside and attach the back… Enjoy!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Maja Design: Vintage Frost Basics