Thank you for all your comments on our Inside and Out Coloring Design Team Designer Challenge. We loved reading about your favorite or most used sentiments, it seems the consensus was that your favorite sentiment was Happy Birthday, closely followed by Thinking of You and Thank You.
Thank you for all your comments on our Glittery Backgrounds Die Cut Design Team Designer Challenge. We enjoyed reading about your favorite ways to use Silk Microfine Glitters.
Our three winners of the “Glittery Backgrounds” Giveaway are:
each of the winners will receive three 1/2 oz containers of Silk Microfine Glitter in the colors of their choice.
Congratulations to you all! Please email us at Frances@ecraftdesigns.com to collect your prize! Don’t forget to let me know which three colors of Silk Microfine Glitter you would like to receive.
Thank you for all your comments on our Fabulous Flowers Coloring Design Team Designer Challenge. It definitely felt like Spring, reading your descriptions on what your favorite Springtime flowers were … such a beautiful bouquet!
Our three winners of the “Fabulous Flowers” Giveaway are:
each of the winners will receive the following: Joset Designs Pinwheel; Els van de Burgt Flower Cluster 1; Susan’s Garden Tulip 2; Suzanne Cannon A Way with Stencils -Butterfly Kaleidoscope Stencil; Krista Schneider Spring Blooms Stamp & Die set and ModaScrap Happy Flowers.
Congratulations to you all! Please email us at Frances@ecraftdesigns.com to collect your prize!
Thank you everyone who commented on our Die Cut Design Team Designer Challenge – It’s in the Box. We enjoyed reading what your favorite boxes were from the January 2017 collection.
Our three winners of the “Box of Choice” Giveaway are:
Mary Ann Sullivan
The winners get to select which box die they would like to receive from the following: Star Pillow Box, Triangle Treat Box, Lantern Box, Bonbon Box or Pillow Box with Handle.
Congratulations to you all! Please email us at Frances@ecraftdesigns.com to collect your prize! Don’t forget to tell us which box die you would like to receive.
Thanks to everyone who commented on our Coloring Design Team Designer Challenge – Things with Wings. We loved reading about all your wish lists, hopefully for three people you will be able to scratch four products off your lists if you are the lucky winners of the challenge prize.
Susan’s Gardening Team – International Design Team Call
(Design term January 15th 2017 – June 30th 2017)
We are excited to announce that Elizabeth Craft Designs is looking for talented and committed designers to join Susan Tierney-Cockburn’s Gardening Team. Do you love to create realistic flowers and country scenes using Susan’s Garden Collection? Are you creative? Do you already share your projects on your own personal blog? Are you passionate and proactive? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being on Susan’s Gardening Team:
- A complete set of Susan’s dies with every new release
- A welcome package with other Elizabeth Craft Designs products i.e. adhesive sheets, tape and cardstock
- Name, bio and blog link on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog (>11k unique readers/month)
- Social Media exposure (>100k Facebook fans)
- An awesome creative community with a private Facebook group to interact with fellow team members
- Your products displayed at craft trade and retail shows all over the world
- Join our pay-per-sales affiliate networking compensation program
We are looking for designers that are:
- Enthusiastic crafters that love to work with products from Susan’s Garden Collection
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion though social media
- Have good photography skills and are able to write step by step tutorials.
- Willing to commit to creating 3 to 4 projects a month for the 6-months term starting January 15th, 2017
Expectations of our designers:
- Promoting Susan’s Garden Collection with 3 to 4 projects per month and share these projects on your own personal designer blog
- Share 1 project a month on the ECD blog
- Create realistic flowers, trees, scenes, animals & such (natural color, shapes and details)
- Must be able to take good quality photos and write clear step-by-step instructions
- Meet blog post deadlines
- Creative, professional and punctual
How to apply:
Please send an e-mail with the subject line “Your name – Susan’s Gardening Team Call” to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- A link to your blog and/or YouTube channel. Please link your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media that may apply.
- A short bio telling us about yourself, your crafting style and why you would like to work on Susan’s Gardening Team
- Current or past design team commitments
- 4 project images that best reflect your style, preferably using products from Susan’s Garden Collection (please attach as JPEG files)
- Any other information you believe will be relevant (teaching background, experience as a demonstrator, and such)
In order to complete your application, we would like you to mail us at least 2 project samples. These samples can be returned to you if requested! Please include the above information with your package (feel free to print the email and include in the package) and ship to the following address:
Elizabeth Craft Designs
ATTN: Susan’s Gardening Team 2017 Application
29340 Industrial Way
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
December 30th 2016
Selected designers will be contacted personally by January 4th, 2016.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions!