It’s Joset here. Today I wanted to create a bright, fun card with tropical vibes using the Summer Drink die set. I think the card is super colorful, and by adding the flowers it’s a little tropical as well. I hope you will enjoy creating this card yourself.
It’s Joset here today showing this “We Flamingo Together” card using the new Flamingos and Tropical Florals dies and the new Beach Sentiments stamps. I love the new Flamingos as they can be used for so many types of cards. There are two flamingos in the set and they are slightly different is size. I thought the flowers would be a nice addition to the card.
It’s Joset here today excited to be back as your guest designer. I would like to share with you this easy but fun card that I created using the Stitched and Fitted Stars dies. For the colored background of the card I used Distress Inks and the beautiful Soft Finish Cardstock. Let’s get started.
It’s Joset here, excited to be your guest designer on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. I would like to share a simple flower card using my new Color My Flowers stamp set. I decided to just use one of the flowers in the set, however the set includes a total of 5 different flowers as well as two leaves. They are also really fun to combine with my new Trio of Leaves and Small and Large Flowers die sets. I hope you will enjoy creating this card today.
Hello Everyone, It’s been a while since I’ve been here on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog but it’s a pleasure to be back as your guest designer today. Halloween is just around the corner so I thought I would create a fun and spooky Halloween card using the Elizabeth Craft Designs General Pop Up die set. This set is so fun and versatile and really a must have in your collection. If you’re new to the General Pop Up dies, make sure to watch one of my latest videos HERE that will explain to you more about them. And don’t forget to visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs website to check out all their Halloween products which are now on sale. Use the code BOO15 and you will receive 15% discount on those Halloween products. Sale start today and runs through October 31st.
It’s Joset here today with another project using my favorite Gingerbread Man. I used this die in combination with the windmills from the Lollypop die set and Silk Microfine Glitter for the background. I created a stencil with the leftover release sheet from the Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Let me show you how I created the background and decorated the card.
Susan’s Gardening Team – International Design Team Call
(Design term January 15th 2017 – June 30th 2017)
We are excited to announce that Elizabeth Craft Designs is looking for talented and committed designers to join Susan Tierney-Cockburn’s Gardening Team. Do you love to create realistic flowers and country scenes using Susan’s Garden Collection? Are you creative? Do you already share your projects on your own personal blog? Are you passionate and proactive? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being on Susan’s Gardening Team:
- A complete set of Susan’s dies with every new release
- A welcome package with other Elizabeth Craft Designs products i.e. adhesive sheets, tape and cardstock
- Name, bio and blog link on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog (>11k unique readers/month)
- Social Media exposure (>100k Facebook fans)
- An awesome creative community with a private Facebook group to interact with fellow team members
- Your products displayed at craft trade and retail shows all over the world
- Join our pay-per-sales affiliate networking compensation program
We are looking for designers that are:
- Enthusiastic crafters that love to work with products from Susan’s Garden Collection
- Creative, professional and punctual
- Passionate about sharing their creative passion though social media
- Have good photography skills and are able to write step by step tutorials.
- Willing to commit to creating 3 to 4 projects a month for the 6-months term starting January 15th, 2017
Expectations of our designers:
- Promoting Susan’s Garden Collection with 3 to 4 projects per month and share these projects on your own personal designer blog
- Share 1 project a month on the ECD blog
- Create realistic flowers, trees, scenes, animals & such (natural color, shapes and details)
- Must be able to take good quality photos and write clear step-by-step instructions
- Meet blog post deadlines
- Creative, professional and punctual
How to apply:
Please send an e-mail with the subject line “Your name – Susan’s Gardening Team Call” to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- A link to your blog and/or YouTube channel. Please link your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media that may apply.
- A short bio telling us about yourself, your crafting style and why you would like to work on Susan’s Gardening Team
- Current or past design team commitments
- 4 project images that best reflect your style, preferably using products from Susan’s Garden Collection (please attach as JPEG files)
- Any other information you believe will be relevant (teaching background, experience as a demonstrator, and such)
In order to complete your application, we would like you to mail us at least 2 project samples. These samples can be returned to you if requested! Please include the above information with your package (feel free to print the email and include in the package) and ship to the following address:
Elizabeth Craft Designs
ATTN: Susan’s Gardening Team 2017 Application
29340 Industrial Way
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
December 30th 2016
Selected designers will be contacted personally by January 4th, 2016.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions!
Hello everyone, It’s Joset here today sharing some fun and easy Christmas Tree Decorations. They are all made out of felt in combination with Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive. I created a guirlande simular to Frances Byrne’s Christmas Banner from last week. For the ornaments I used a few different Christmas/Winter themed dies that I thought would be fun to use but there are many more that would work as well. Let me show you how I created them but first let’s start with the guirlande.
It’s Joset here. Living in heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, there’s no doubt that I love to ski. Today’s card is showing this favorite sport of mine, the one where you need a good pair of skis. When they’re not on the slopes you always see all those pairs of skis in a row, resting an angle and a little messy, and that is the look I wanted to create. Here are the instructions: